Thursday, September 18, 2008

Team in Training Yard Sale


Each member of our Palm Beach Team in Training cycle team has pledged to raise a minimum of $2,100. The money that each team member raises goes to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. To help some of our team members with their fundraising goals, my husband and I are hosting a yard sale at our house this weekend.

YARD SALE DETAILS
What: Team in Training Yard Sale to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

When: Saturday September 20th
7 AM to 1 PM

Where: Smythe Residence
Country Club Acres
5312 Cleveland Road
Delray Beach, FL 33484

QUESTIONS?
Contact Lynn Smythe: thebikediva@yahoo.com

BETTER THAN WD40?
If you’ve been following my Bike Diva site (http://bikediva.net), you will remember that I did a review on Jig-A-Loo all-purpose lubricant on August 25th - http://bikediva.net/2008/08/25/jig-a-loo-all-purpose-lubricant/. Jig-A-Loo’s marketing company contacted me to see if I was interested in conducting a give-away of their product on Bike Diva. When I told them I was involved with Team in Training, and we were having a team yard sale on September 20th, they sent me a whole bunch of stuff so I can setup a display of Jig-A-Loo at the sale.

FREE STUFF
What’s up for grabs? Three Jig-A-Loo baseball caps, 3 Jig-A-Loo t-shirts, 12 full size cans of Jig-A-Loo and 24 sample cans of Jig-A-Loo. Show up the day of the sale, get a free sample can of Jig-A-Loo (while supplies last) and sign up for your chance to win a t-shirt or baseball cap. FREE is always a good thing.

FYI TEAM IN TRAINING
Note to our Team in Training cycle team: If you are attending the yard sale, please wear a Team in Training shirt, either your cycling jersey, t-shirt, tri tops, or those cool new shirts Jill handed out last week. I’ll be taking lots of photos of everyone to place on my Bike Diva and Charity Fitness Events sites and to send to the Jig-A-Loo marketing company. Great opportunity for your 15 minutes of fame!

Take care,
Lynn Smythe AKA the Bike Diva

No comments: