Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bike Diva Articles

In addition to being a gear head, bike addict my main occupation is that of a freelance writer. I write for a variety of online and print publications including Helium, Suite101 and Associated Content.


Although my main topic of interest is herbs - growing herbs, harvesting and storing herbs, cooking with herbs, history and folklore of herbs, recently I have begun to write a few biking related articles.

If you look on the right hand side of the bike diva page you will see links to other sites. Under the heading that says Bike Diva Articles you will find links to my current biking articles.

Two of the articles, Pearl Izumi SyncroPace and Shimano R300/M300 Bike Shoes, have been uploaded to the new cycling.com website. They are product reviews of a running shoe and a heat moldable biking shoe. I originally wrote these articles for Associated Content who said they might sell them to cycling.com. Unfortunately the formatting got messed up when they were copied from Associated Content over to cycling.com. Oh well, they are still readable and contain good information.

Check out my articles when you get a chance, and HAPPY BIKING!!!

No comments: